Willing to obtain the BMO Credit Card? You can apply at the web portal developed by the Bank of Montreal. It is a travel credit card that lets you earn a wide range of benefits for air ticket purchases, car rentals, hotel stays and more. Moreover, the customers can earn MasterCard benefits. The Air Miles Bonus Credit Card and BMO World Elite Master are worth the annual fee charged. If you apply for the BMO Cash Back credit card you would not be required to pay any annual charges.
The application has been eased by the bank. The customer is just required to navigate to the credit cards page of the BMO and fill the requested information. Thinking whether the credit card is perfect? You can read the review below to cement your decision. Once you decide to apply, we have provided an easy application guideline.
Reviews of BMO Credit Card
- Earn 3 BMO rewards for every dollar spent on travel, entertainment, and dining.
- Earn 2 BMO rewards for every dollar purchased everywhere else.
- You can redeem reward points for travel, gift cards, hotels and much more.
- Earn 25% on car rental and other car accessory purchases.
- The APR rate of the card if normal.
- The card does not charge any max cash advance fee.
- The card also does not charge any min cash limit fee.
- The card charges very low-interest rates.
- The card charges on late and penalty fees.
- The card charges on intro purchase rate.
Benefits of BMO Credit Card
- The card does not charge any annual fees.
- The card provides a grace period for 25days.
- The card does not charge any foreign transaction fee.
- The card allows balance transfers.
How to Apply
Step1: Application can be done at the online portal of BMO Credit Card Application.
Step2: Read the information about the credit card.
Step3: Tap “I accept” to start the application.
Step4: Provide the required information:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Social insurance number
- Search home address
- Home address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Air Miles collector number
- Rent or own
- Rent/ mortgage
- Lived here since
Step5: Tap “next” to proceed the application.
Step6: Provide your financial and additional optional information.
Step7: Tap “submit” to complete the application.
Check BMO Credit Card Application Status
If you have applied for the credit card, you can check application status of the card by calling at 1-866-889-0889. Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm.