Willing to obtain the Fashion Bug Credit Card? The application can be done at the webpage of the Comenity Bank. It is issued by the Comenity Bank in partnership with the Fashion Bug stores. The stores specialized in offering plus size clothing. It is good for the dedicated customers of the store. It comes with huge in-store benefits. The APR rates are quite high, but as long as you wish to shop at the Fashion Bug store, you would be able to take benefits of the rewards system.
If you have decided to apply for the credit card, you can find application steps below. We have also provided all the information related to the credit card. Read on and have a nice time applying.
Fashion Bug Credit card Review
- You can easily pay your bills.
- Get fast, convenient online access and view past monthly statements.
- You can also update your profile 24/7
- Keep track of your credit card account anywhere, anytime.
- Your Fashion Bug credit card will remain active unless you choose to cancel it.
- The card has an APR rate of 24.99%
The card offers you a number of perks. The credit card allows shoppers to spread out their payments when making a purchase from the online.
The card can only be used in the affiliated stores, so there is not much flexibility.
Benefits of Fashion Bug Credit Card
- They have both formal and casual wear.
- Both brands is catered towards plus-sized clothing.
- You can have your order delivered directly to your door.
- The company has various offers and promotions throughout the year.
- This card helping you to save even more money on your purchase.
- The card also comes with a $10 coupon when customers open new bug account.
How to Apply For Fashion Bug Credit Card
Step 1) You need to contact the Comenity website
Step 2) The company claims that the process can take as little as 60 seconds and you will receive instant decision whether your application successful or not.
Step 3) Next, you have to fill your personal information:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Phone number
- Annual income
- Zip code
- Email address
Step 4) Once this has been done, you will receive an email confirming your application is approved.