The Ford Service Credit Card is available for the customers of the Ford Motors. You can apply at the online portal for Ford Finance. The credit card can be used at any of the Ford dealerships and service stations nationwide.
If the designed for the customers of the car manufacturer. You can easily apply for the credit card online or at the dealership. The credit card lets you enjoy a wide range of privileges at the Ford service centers and finance service costs and spare parts. Scroll down to view the credit card reviews, benefits and application guidelines.
Reviews of Ford service credit card:-
This credit card is serviced by Ford service card to their shoppers. Read the following reviews on this credit card:
- This card offers low rates starting at 1.9% APR.
- The amount of money can borrow depends on the vehicle and your creditworthiness.
- This card makes financing easy while shopping at a Ford dealer.
- Ford Credit offers loans for both new and used purchases as well as leases.
- This card is available at thousands of Ford dealerships around the world.
- You may also get additional benefits including reduced finance rates, vehicles and even cash back.
No interest if paid in full within 6 months.
Only selling dealership can perform service and longer service intervals.
Benefits of Ford service credit card:-
Before you apply for this card, it is important to read its detailed features which are given below:
- You get $10 bonus just for enrolling and 5% credit on parts and service purchases.
- No interest if paid in full within 6 months.
- On purchases of $199 or more or within 12 months.
- Get low monthly payments and receive a convenient monthly statement.
- Each time you spend $250 or more on this card, you can earn a $25 prepaid card by mail-in rebate.
- You get a $500 gift certificate every year you spend $5000 on the card.
How to Apply For Ford Service Credit Card
Step 1) To apply, visit Ford credit website. In the top right, there’s a button that says “Apply for credit” click that.
Step 2) Enter your personal information such as:
- Complete Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
Step 3) Complete the contact information section with the following:
- Email Address
- Primary Phone Number
Step 4) Fill your residence information in the required spaces.
Step 5) The income and employment part of the form requires your employment status and gross annual income.
Step 6– Click ‘Continue’ and follow the steps thereafter. it is recommended that you read the terms and conditions of credit before submitting the form.