The RCBC Credit Card lets you shop and manage finances with much ease and comfort. The application portal is serviced by the RBC Bankcard which is the issuer of a wide range of cards. The cards are enough to suit your finance needs and lets you enjoy a lot of Visa benefits.
You can apply by simply fill out an online form. If you are looking for RCBC Credit Card then you can find a detailed information here. Read below if you have decided to get the credit card.
RCBC Credit Card Review
- The RCBC Credit Card has an annual interest of 3.50% to 3.54%.
- If you fail to pay the bills before the due date then there is a late payment fee.
- Card replacement fee amounts to P300.
- Invoice retrieval fee amounts to P 150.
- Returned Check fee amounts to P 1,000.
- The credit card has a wide range of benefits associated with it.
- Enjoy lots of MasterCard benefits and liberty of using it at plenty of locations.
- There are late payment charges associated with the credit card.
- The APR rates are high.
Benefits of the RCBC Credit Card
- Enjoy lots of travel benefits plus travel insurance.
- The credit card company issues lots of credit cards that meet your personal as well as professional needs.
- You can save your pockets from paying those high annual charges.
- Get a 10% cash rebates for making purchases at HBC.
- Every purchase earns you lots of reward points that can be easily redeemed.
How to Apply
Step 1– Visit the application page of the RCBC Bankcard and you will find the application form below.
Step 2– To go ahead with the procedure you need to enter the following information:
- Complete Name
- Date of Birth
- Personal Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Home Phone Number
- Present Home Address
- Company Name
- Office Email Address
- Card Number
Check RCBC Credit Card Status
In order to check the status of your credit card, you must call at 1-800-10-888-1888 and provide the card details.
How can I avail my RCBC credit card?
Enjoy a plethora of perks and rewards for every major purchase you make. Your RCBC credit card also offers access to innovative financial management tools to help balance your daily budget....Eligibility CriteriaRequires a credit card.No landline required.Minimum age 21.Maximum age 70.Minimum annual income P 500,000.www.moneymax.ph › credit-card › partners › rcbcRCBC Credit Card | Apply Now at Moneymaxwww.moneymax.ph › credit-card › partners › rcbc
What is RCBC Bankard InstaCard?
Why Choose RCBC Bankard InstaCard? A Savings Deposit account with 100% approved credit card regardless of your past credit history. Credit Limit assignment shall be 90% of hold-out deposit. Membership Fee is free for the first 12 months and lower than usual for succeeding months.
Can I use my RCBC credit card abroad?
When traveling abroad, just charge your purchases abroad to your RCBC Bankard card and enjoy FREE Purchase Protection to give you peace of mind against the accidental loss or damage of items you purchased abroad.
How can I activate my RCBC AirAsia credit card?
Call 888-1-818 to complete the card activation process upon card receipt. All retail purchases of principal and supplementary cardholders will earn AirAsia BIG Points.