Apply for the Sun Trust Credit Card at the online portal of the Sun Trust Bank. It is a cash rewards card that lets you save on your everyday purchases. It is a beneficial credit card if one is willing to earn rewards and cash backs. You can use it for financing gas and grocery purchases, dining, departmental stores and more. If you are an existing customer of the Sun Trust bank you can easily obtain the credit card.
Are you thinking whether the credit card is worth applying? Here you can find a detailed review and benefits of the Sun Trust Credit Card. Read the guidelines below for the application.
Sun Trust Credit Card Review
- The credit card charges no annual fee for usage.
- $ 0 Balance transfer fee.
- There is no max over limit fee charged.
- The grace period is 23 days.
- No online response
- The rate of cash advances is 26.24%.
- 4% of cash advance fee.
- No foreign transaction charges are associated with the credit card.
- Regular APR rate is 22.49%.
- You do not have to pay any annual charges for usage. There is no fee for making an overseas transaction.
- Earn rewards and cash back on all eligible purchases.
- The cash advance rate is too high.
- The earned points expire after a certain period of time, so if you do not redeem on time they would go waste.
Benefits of the Sun Trust Credit Card
- The SunTrust Credit Card allows you to earn cash backs up to $6000 on using the card for purchasing grocery, gas and other eligible purchases.
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other qualifying purchases.
- 2% cash back on grocery and gas after the promotion period is over.
- No annual charges for usage.
How to Apply For Sun Trust Credit Card
Step 1– In order to apply for the credit card, you must go to the . You can also visit a local branch or call at 877-377-9230. It is recommended that you view the terms and conditions before proceeding with the application.
Step 2– Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and the user will be directed to a new webpage that displays an application form.
Step 3– The applicant is now required to provide the requested personal and financial information in the respective spaces.
Step 4– Click on the ‘Submit’ button once you have filled the form. The bank will send you the approval letter via email. For activation, you can visit the online portal of the bank.