Application for the Wawa Credit Card can be done at the online portal of the Citi Bank. If you are a dedicated customer of the Wawa convenient stores and gas stations then the credit card would be a perfect choice. There are numerous of discounts associated with the card. Use the credit card for food, grocery, and fuel purchases to save on every transaction.
If you have a good credit score you can easily get the approval. However, it is easy to apply for the Wawa Credit Card. The applicant is just required to navigate to the webpage of Citi Retail Services and provide the requested information on the form. Read the steps below for a detailed instruction to the application. Here one can also find credit card review that helps you make the perfect choice.
Wawa Credit Card Review
- The credit card has an annual purchase rate of 26.24%. However, the APR varies on the prime rate existing in the market.
- You can avoid paying interests if your due date is after the close of each billing cycle.
- The minimum interest charged is less than $2.
- For late payments, there is a fee of $37.
- You can apply for the credit card if you are a frequent shopper at the Wawa gas stations and retail chain.
- There is no annual fee charged by the bank for usage.
- If you fail the make the payment on time, there can be high charges imposed.
- The offers are dedicated only to the Wawa Stores. Therefore, you cannot use it as an everyday credit card.
- There are no sign-up offers.
Benefits of the Wawa Credit Card
- Use the credit card at the Wawa fuel stations you can receive a discount of 25%.
- For the first six months of activation, there will be no charges for balance transfers.
- Enjoy instant approvals and get an opportunity to enhance your credit score.
How to Apply For Wawa Credit Card
Step 1– Willing to obtain the Wawa Credit Card? To begin you must open the application homepage of the Citi Bank.
Step 2– The personal information part of the form needs to be provided the following details:
- Complete Name
- Email Address
- Financial Information
- Date of Birth
Step 3– Now, it is mandatory that you read the accounts terms and details and Wawa Credit Card disclosures. This packs the interest rates and charges information and credit card program details.
Step 4– Read the device requirements, check the blank box below if you agree to the above-mentioned terms and click on ‘Submit Application’.
What credit score do you need for a Wawa credit card?
Wawa Credit Card Review. Annual fee: $0. Purchase APR: 26.99% variable. Recommended credit score: from 630 to 850.
Where can I use my Wawa credit card?
The credit card can be used on any food, beverage and merchandise purchase at Wawa locations, including your favorite Shorti hoagie, but has some added bonuses if you use it to fill up your car's gas tank.
Does Wawa have a credit card?
Apply for the Wawa® Credit Card to enjoy ongoing fuel savings when you use the card to purchase Wawa fuel!* Plus, the Wawa® Credit Card offers other great benefits, like the convenience of paying at the pump, online tools to manage your account, and more. Apply now! Apply now!
Does Wawa credit card have annual fee?
Wawa Credit Card does come without an annual fee, but the card features a very high-interest rate – the APR on the card is 28.74% (variable). High APR is normal among store credit cards, but most of the other store cards offer great rewards. If you are charged interest on the card, it won't be less than $2.