Carnival Credit Card application is powered by the Barclaycard. The Carnival World MasterCard is fun to use. You would be showered with rewards and get chances to win cruise vacations and more. There are a lot of benefits associated with the credit card. Despite the advantages, you would find a high APR and good credit for approval.
Here one can find all the details of the Carnival Credit Card. We have mentioned the review of the credit card. If you find it handy you can proceed to the application section.
Carnival Credit Card Review
- The credit card comes with an APR rate of 15.245 to 25.24%.
- 3% is charged for balance transfers.
- There are no annual charges for usage.
- If you fail to repay before the due date you will be liable to pay $37.
- The grace period is 23 days.
- 49% is the cash advance rate.
- 5% or minimum $10 is charged for cash advances.
- No extra charges are levied for foreign transactions.
- If you are willing to get a credit card with the maximum number of rewards then this would be the best deal.
- You won’t be burdened with an annual fee.
- The APR rates can be high up to 20.99%.
- There is a late payment fee for every time you skip the payment.
Benefits of the Carnival Credit Card
- The customer can earn up to 10,000 fun points.
- Earned rewards can be used towards a variety of purchases.
- Spending every $1 on the Carnival Cruise lines the cardholder can earn 2 reward points.
- 1 point every $ spend elsewhere.
- There are no charges for making a foreign transaction.
How to Apply for the Carnival Cruise Credit Card
Step 1– To begin you need to go to the application page of the Carnival. We recommend that you read the terms and conditions and complete the general information section with the following:
- Complete Name
- Complete Address
- Time at the permanent address
- Residence status
Step 2– Scroll down to the employment and financial information part and type in the following:
- Total Annual Income
- Select your Account type
- Choose whether you would like an express delivery of the credit card.
Step 3– Now enter the required information in the contact and security information section.
Step 4– Check the boxes below for paperless statements and read the legal terms and conditions. Check the ‘agree’ box and click “Apply”.
Check Carnival Credit Card Status
If you wish to know your application status you can simply call at l 1-866-718-2103.