Are you are dedicated customer of the IKEA furniture retail company? If ‘Yes’ then you may consider applying for the IKEA Credit Card. It is one of the easiest ways to shop for your favorite furniture and other home furnishing accessories. The credit card is issued by the IKEA stores in partnership with the Synchrony Financial formerly known as the GE Money Bank. Therefore, to apply the customers are required to download the form of the bank, fill it and mail to the bank.
The credit card allows you to repay your loan by setting easy options. Is the credit card worth applying? This may be your question. If you are in a state of utter confusion then you may consider reading the review before going forward with the application.
IKEA Credit Card Review
- Earn $100 cash bonus with blue cash.
- Earn $100 cash bonus after spending $500 on your purchases in first 3 months.
- Earn 3% cash back on purchases from supermarkets.
- Earn 2% cash back on purchases from gasoline stores.
- Earn 1% cash back on every other purchase.
- The card provides advance sale notice.
- The card does not charge any purchase intro APR.
- The card does not charge any balance transfer fee.
- The interest rate of the card is very high at 28.8%.
- The card does not provide any rewards.
- The card charges on dishonored payment fee at $25.
Benefits of IKEA Credit Card Application
- The card does not charge any annual fees.
- The card provides special offers to cardholders.
- The card provides a grace period of 21 days.
- The card allows balance transfers.
How to Apply
Step1: Application can be done at the online portal of IKEA Credit Card Application.
Step2: Download the Pdf File of the application.
Step3: Provide information about yourself:
- First name
- Last name
- Mother’s maiden name
- Home address
- Zip code
- Housing status
- Home phone
- Business phone
- Cell/ Another phone
- Date of birth
- Social security #
- Monthly income from all sources
- Email address
Step4: Provide authorized user information:
- First name
- Last name
- Spouse or other
Step5: Read the information and provide your signature and date below.
Step6: Provide your spouse information:
- Name of spouse
- Address of spouse
Step7: Sign to Enroll X and provide a date to protect your IKEA credit card account with account security.
Step8: After completing the application mail the application form to the respective bank.
Mailing address: GE Money Bank
PO Box 981419
EI Paso, TX 79998
Check IKEA Credit Card Application Status
If you have applied for the credit card, you can check application status of the card by calling at 1-888-638-2274. Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm.