The application portal of the JCPenny Credit Card is developed by the Synchrony Bank. If you are willing to obtain the credit card you can visit the online application page of the bank and complete the required fields. The JCPenny card is instantly approved if you have a fair credit score.
However, the credit card is designed for ones who frequently shop at the JCPenny stores. With an ample amount of cash back and reward offers the credit cards becomes the choice of every loyal customer of JCPenny.
Here you will find a fair review of the credit card that lets you know why the credit is best for you. We do not suggest you apply for this credit card, instead, you can glance at the credit card reviews and benefits to strengthen your decision.
JCPenny Credit Card Reviews
The credit card does not suit the interests of a common shopper as it is dedicated to the in-store customers of JCPenny. It has quite different loyalty programs and rewards rate is comparatively less than the Chase Freedom Card and Blue Cash Preferred Card.
- There is a max late fee of $38 on the card
- No max over limit fee
- No cash advance rate
- The bank does not charge any fee for foreign transactions
- 100% fraud protection
- The regular APR rate is 26.99%
Benefits of the JCPenny Credit Card
- The credit card has amazing deferred interest schemes. You do not have to pay any interest if you pay the full amount of furniture and mattress purchases within 18 months. For jewelry purchases, there is $ 0 interest if you pay the full amount for 12 or 24 months.
- Receive a point for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases.
- Get a 15% off on purchases of fashion accessories and home care products from JCPenny Stores.
- Additional reward points when qualifying for a Gold or Platinum Status.
How to Apply for the JCPenny Credit Card
Step 1– The credit card application page can be accessed via any internet connected smartphone or computer device. You just need to open the application page of Synchrony bank to get started.
Step 2– It is required that you fill in the blank spaces with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- City and State
- Housing status
- Primary Phone (select a type)
- Alternate Phone (select type)
- Email Address (confirm)
- Annual Net Income
- Social Security Number
- Annual Income
Step 3– Hit the ‘Continue’ button and select the options that apply to you on the next page. Once you have completed entering the details the bank will show you the final application result.