You can apply for the Saks Credit Card at the webpage of the Capital One Bank. The credit card is a great one when used at the Saks Fifth Avenue stores. It is a departmental store card that eases the purchases process. The customers can easily shop from the American luxury store by setting up easy repayment options. You will earn rewards and other privileges on shopping in-store or online.
The credit card application page is easy to access. You can apply through any web-enabled device. However, if you are still confused thinking whether the credit card is worth obtaining you can read the review below. After reading the rates and benefits if you wish to apply you can find the application steps below.
Saks Credit Card Review
- The Saks Credit Card has an APR rate of 25.24%.
- There is no annual fee charged by the credit card company.
- Purchase introductory APR is no offered.
- Balance transfers are not allowed on the credit card.
- There is no max over limit fee.
- The max penalty APR rate of the card is 28.24%.
- The grace period for the credit card is 25 days.
- $ 0 foreign transaction fee.
- There is no annual fee charged by the credit card company for usage.
- Shopping inside Saks one can earn a wide range of benefits.
- It is a rewards credit card that allows the customers to enjoy savings on every purchase.
- If you are a high spender at the Saks stores you can find the credit card handy.
- There is a high late payment fee with the credit card.
- The credit card is made for use at the Saks. Therefore if you are a varied spender, you may consider comparing it with other cards in this range.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- There is a 10% discount on your purchase at the Saks.
- The customer would get 2 points per $1 spent on the Saks stores.
- Enjoy special promotion offers.
- One can get 4 reward points per $1 spent on $9999 every year.
How to Apply
Step 1– In order to obtain the credit card you are required to navigate to the application homepage of the Saks Credit Card.
Step 2– To begin filling the form you need to enter the following data:
- Complete Name
- Email Address (confirm)
- Residential Address
- APT, Unit or Suite Number
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
Step 3– Next one is required to fill the financial information box with housing status, monthly home payment, and total annual income.
Step 4– Click on the ‘Continue’ button and you will be directed to the next page. Read and accept the terms and conditions and finally submit the form.