Security Bank Credit Card can be applied at the webpage of the Security Bank. It is a Philippines based bank that offers a decent credit service. The credit card is showered with tons of MasterCard benefits. There is no annual fee charged in the first year. The cash back credit cards offered by the bank allows the users to save on all purchases.
The card would be the perfect choice for ones who are looking for an everyday credit card. Although the credit card has high-interest rates, the customer can save great deals and set easy monthly payment options. If you are confused whether the credit card is worth obtaining, we are here to help you make the perfect decision. Read on to find application steps.
Reviews on Security Bank Credit Card:
- Enjoy special deals and credit card promos when you shop anywhere.
- Earn higher rewards points and enjoy rebates on travel, dining, shopping, and groceries with your security bank credit card.
- Get up to 50% cash of your credit limit when you need it.
- Get 0% installment plan at your favorite merchant’s and guaranteed hassle-free bills payments.
- You can rebate regardless of how much you spend.
- Enjoy special deals
- Earn rewards points
- Get exclusive offers
- This credit card charged interest
- You need a good credit history
Benefits of Security Bank Credit Card:
- Earn 1 rewards points for every purchase.
- Shop abroad and get rebates of up to 25%
- Enjoy the comfort of airport lounge access with 1 guest, regardless of airline.
- It is worldwide accepted and secure online shopping.
- Earn exciting rewards points.
- Avail balance transfer payable in 3-24 months.
- Get an attractive cashback rate on 5 merchant categories such as 5% supermarket, 4% gas, 3% utilities, 2% dining and 1% shopping.
How to Apply
Step 1) To apply for this credit card, visit https://securitybank.com or web page and click on “Apply Now” button.
Step 2) Next, check the box that I would like my card delivered to
- Home address
- Office address
Step 3) Next, fill your personal information:
- Name to appear on card
- Last name
- First name
- Middle name
- Date of birth(mm/dd/yy)
- Mother’s maiden name
- Place of birth
- Civil status
Step 4) Next, give your contact details
- I am a security bank depositor
- Email address
- Mobile number
Step 5) Home address
- Home landline
- Address 1
No/ Block/ Street
- City/ municipality
- Zip code
Step 6) Provide the Acceptable documents: Government issued identification such as driver’s license, passport, GSIS e-card, SSS id.
Step 7) Check the box that I have read and agree to the affirmation and authorization and then click on “submit” button.
Security Bank Credit Card Check Status
For inquiries, please call our 24-hour customer service hotline at +63288-791-88 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.