Walmart Credit Card is issued by the Walmart home improvement stores. You can apply if you love improving your home every day. The credit card lets you enjoy easy finance options at the Walmart retail locations and Walmart.com. Walmart is the largest home improvement store in the United States with millions of customers associated with it.
The rewards program of the credit card is fairly impressive. You can earn a considerable amount of discounts and cash backs on shopping for home improvement products. Moreover, the card can be used at the Murphy USA and Walmart Gas Stations. However, if you have varied spending habits you can apply for a simple cash back credit card instead. Here one can find all the details related to the credit card. If you find Read below to find Walmart Credit Card application steps.
Walmart Credit Card Review
- The APR rate of the credit card is 17.9%-23.9%.
- Balance transfers are not offered.
- If you fail to make the payments before the due date you need to pay $38.
- There is no fee charged for over limit.
- The cash advance rate is 20.9%-26.9%.
- 3% of the amount is charged for foreign transactions.
- The credit card is good for frequent shoppers of the Walmart.
- It is a good card for customers who have a bad credit.
- For gas shoppers at Walmart and Murphy USA.
- Walmart Credit Card is designed for use at the Walmart Stores. Therefore if you are a looking for a cash back card, this is not the perfect one for you.
- If you have a habit of carrying your balance month to month.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- The customers can save $25 on the first purchase made through the card.
- On each purchase at the Walmart, you can get a discount of 3%.
- On other purchases made through the card, you can receive a discount of 1%.
- Using the card at Murphy and Walmart Gas you can save 2%.
How to Apply
Step 1– To apply for the credit card you will be required to sign into your Walmart Account. Once you are signed in you can simply open the credit card application page of Walmart.
Step 2– Once the webpage opens you will be required to fill the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- City and State
- Primary Phone
- Alternate Phone
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Annual Net Income
Step 3– Click ‘Continue’ and you will be taken forward to the next page. Read and agree to the terms and conditions and submit the form.
Check Walmart Credit Card Application Status
For checking the status of your Walmart Credit Card you need to call at 1-877-969-3668. If your application has been approved you will receive a mail containing the credit card.